- Would you like to remodel the facade of your house?
- Do you like the facades with natural stone
but it is too expensive and heavy?
- Get bored of stucco and paint?
- Do you want to save money on the facade remodeling
and get a warranty on material for 30 years?
Delap flexible stone —
it is the perfect solution for your home!
Delap is excellent and cost effective solution for your home!
2X more cost-effective
Easy to maintain.
Cut with a pair of scissor.
Lightweight and thin,
The benefits of using a Delap Flexible Stone
You will get:
Save $5000-12200! 30 years warranty!
1.5 week faster. New style.
The benefit is obvious!
A comparison of the estimated cost of facade decoration on the house of OSB.
Quantity 1000 sq.ft.
* The surface has been prepared and includes black waterproof building paper, metal lath.
Thin brick veneer/Manufactured Stone
$ 10 400
$ 13 000
$ 23 400
- (scratch coat + bond coat + grout)
- 23.40 /per sq.ft
if you want finish your facade
with exclusive new Delap veneer
brick or stone
You can save 50% of your money
and 50% of your time
Delap flexible stone and brick
$ 4 800
$ 8 000
$ 12 800
- (scratch coat + bond coat)
- 12.80 /per sq.ft
$ 1 500
$ 8 000
$ 9 500
- (basic scratch coat + brown coat + finish coat)
- 9.50 /per sq.ft.
* These estimates are NOT substitutes for written quotes from trade professionals.Delap strongly recommends that you contact reputable professionals for accurate assessments of work required and costs for your project — before making any decisions or commitments.
Installation of flexible stone carried out easily and quickly:
Installation on plywoodInstallation on the old brick
Where Flexible Stone by Delap can be used?
The flexibility of stone Delap and ease of installation allow to use it both for external the finish of any part of the house, and also for an interior design.
Flexible tile Delap is an extremely practical solution for facade of your home. Quickly, economically and, most importantly is beautiful!
Project Gallery with Delap finishing:
Take measure of flexible stone and would like to try?
The cost estimate includes:
- Costs for local material / equipment delivery to and service provider transportation to and from the job site.
- Costs to prepare the worksite for Stone Veneer Installation, including costs to protect existing structure(s), finishes, materials and components.
- Costs for job cleanup and debris removal at project completion.
- Labor setup time, mobilization time and minimum hourly charges that are commonly included for small Stone Veneer Installation jobs.
The cost estimate does NOT include:
- Costs for removing, relocating, repairing, or modifying existing framing, surfacing, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems — or bringing those systems into compliance with current building codes.
- Costs for testing and remediation of hazardous materials (asbestos, lead, etc).
- General contractor overhead and markup for organizing and supervising the Stone Veneer Installation. Add 15% to 23% to the total cost above if a general contractor will supervise this project.
- Sales tax on materials and supplies.
- Permit or inspection fees (or portion thereof) required by your local building department for your overall project.